Dreams of Sea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sashimiaru -- status, jobs, & availibilty

2 posters

Go down

Sashimiaru -- status, jobs, & availibilty Empty Sashimiaru -- status, jobs, & availibilty

Post  Sashimiaru Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:27 pm

Hi guys Very Happy

Now that I am done with the three promy fights, I am ready for CoP Mission 2-3, the Distant Beliefs fight.

I have whm 75, blm 42, and sch 38. Surprised (not much, I know...)

I joined here with my friend Cindelle, and like he said, we're a team and we'd like to see the completion of CoP together. (But of course we're here to help others as well.)

I do have a LS that has events every almost every night (Fridays are usually free), and they usually start around 8pm eastern time (except Sunday events are at 2pm eastern). I can work on CoP stuff daily before my LS events, and on Tuesdays and Thursdays after my LS events. I work in the early afternoon on Tuesdays and Thursdays and log in around 3:30 eastern usually. On Saturdays I also work in the early afternoon and will log in around 4:30. On Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays I have plenty of time to work on CoP, so I'd really like to see a schedule for this stuff so we all can make some progress (for those of us who need it). Very Happy (Also, occasionally I have a week off of work where I'm around all day too. Wink )

So, I can do CoP stuff at these times (basically this is my free playtime):
Sundays: free after around 6pm
Mondays: free until around 7:00pm
Tuesdays: 3:30pm-7:00pm and after events, usually around 11pm or so
Wednesdays: free until around 7:00pm
Thursdays: 3:30pm -7:00pm and after events, usually around 11pm or so
Fridays: free
Saturdays: if i work, 4:30pm -7:00pm
Like a Star @ heaven
Sashimiaru
Sashimiaru

Back to top Go down

Sashimiaru -- status, jobs, & availibilty Empty alright

Post  Mazakaru Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:16 pm

Thanks for the info were doing 2-3 this thurs which is today at 11pm est so you should be able to make it

Mazakaru
Admin

https://dreamsofsea.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down