Dreams of Sea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone Need Help? [P.M. 5-1]The Enduring Tumult War

3 posters

Go down

Anyone Need Help? [P.M. 5-1]The Enduring Tumult War Empty Anyone Need Help? [P.M. 5-1]The Enduring Tumult War

Post  Sinatra Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:57 pm

Hey, I thought i might post this for those who need help with the NM in Pso'Xja.
It's solo'able by several jobs, however i will help if anyone needs it.

Just post reply, PM me, or send a /tell if i'm on. Also i'm confident a few of the leaders would be up for it too, if you ask. king

..or maybe most of you are already done with it? Anyways i was about to go solo it on my Ninja Suspect But figured i would offer.

cya soon~

Edit 8/12/09 - Nevermind, we'll be doing it as group. Very Happy

Last edited by Sinatra on Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sinatra
Sinatra

Back to top Go down

Anyone Need Help? [P.M. 5-1]The Enduring Tumult War Empty 5-1

Post  Crusty Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:50 pm

i done this nm alredy,but from wat ive heard..you can just kill it on the way to promy..save evryone some time Very Happy
Crusty
Crusty

Back to top Go down

Anyone Need Help? [P.M. 5-1]The Enduring Tumult War Empty Re: Anyone Need Help? [P.M. 5-1]The Enduring Tumult War

Post  girlygirl Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:56 am

Yea i can't solo ANYTHING. Gawrsh. WHM is so squishy. ! Shocked It would be nice if we could kill this on the way to the promy, Because i don't want to cause anyone any trouble with what they're doing. And Holy has a recast time :O So i can't solo it by spamming Holy & Banish 3 ... heh . >:O
girlygirl
girlygirl

http://www.myspace.com/blondechickbrie

Back to top Go down

Anyone Need Help? [P.M. 5-1]The Enduring Tumult War Empty Re: Anyone Need Help? [P.M. 5-1]The Enduring Tumult War

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum