Dreams of Sea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please reply to this post if you can attend! CoP Mission 2-5 Wednesday 1July -- post availability

+5
Seraph-Marluxxia
Mysthic
Cindelle
panicfan
Sashimiaru
9 posters

Go down

Please reply to this post if you can attend! CoP Mission 2-5 Wednesday 1July -- post availability Empty Please reply to this post if you can attend! CoP Mission 2-5 Wednesday 1July -- post availability

Post  Sashimiaru Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:43 pm

--Please reply here if you will be able to make it to this event at some time on Wednesday July 1st, and which time would be good for you. In order to help us plan, please state which jobs you can bring in your reply here as well. (This mission is level capped at 40.)

Like a Star @ heaven Some important notes, please read! Like a Star @ heaven

Everyone will need to provide their own form of invisible. Wink Please have plenty of Prism Powders with you even if you can cast the spell (an exception would be of course NIN invisible, if you plan to use this form of the spell, please make sure you have the tools for invisible Smile ). These will be important to avoid aggro from the Atomic Clusters, which aggro both sight and magic.

We also need everyone to have 1-2 (or as many as you don't mind getting) Yellow Liquids to help with this fight. (This item is used to lock the Mammet into whatever it's current form is, so after we determine what jobs are going in, we will decide which form we will want to lock it into.)

Strategy and other plans can be discussed in a separate post. Cool

Lastly, it would be extremely helpful for everyone who is attending to have read through the information on the fight. You can use this link as a starting point, but of course there are other good sources. Very Happy http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Vows

See you all soon! Razz
Sashimiaru
Sashimiaru

Back to top Go down

Please reply to this post if you can attend! CoP Mission 2-5 Wednesday 1July -- post availability Empty panicfan avalibility

Post  panicfan Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:51 pm

i can go all day wed just sometime after 2 est
i am 70 whm and will be 40 sam also in the process lol

panicfan

Back to top Go down

Please reply to this post if you can attend! CoP Mission 2-5 Wednesday 1July -- post availability Empty Cindelle

Post  Cindelle Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:53 pm

July 1st I will be available all day

Cindelle
Main: Blu 75 Rdm 75
Secondray: Sam 56 Sch 59 Smn 58
Subs: War 37 Nin 37 Blm 37 Thf 37 Dnc 31 Whm 30

at your service Smile
Cindelle
Cindelle

Back to top Go down

Please reply to this post if you can attend! CoP Mission 2-5 Wednesday 1July -- post availability Empty Re: Please reply to this post if you can attend! CoP Mission 2-5 Wednesday 1July -- post availability

Post  Sashimiaru Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:01 pm

I actually have Wednesday off from work, and I could go anytime during the day as long as we're done before 7:30 pm eastern (4:30pm pacific). Or I could go really late... Neutral at around 11:30pm eastern (8:30pm pacific). (I have dyna with my other LS at 8pm eastern on Wednesday nights.) Smile

whm only for Sashi! Razz
Sashimiaru
Sashimiaru

Back to top Go down

Please reply to this post if you can attend! CoP Mission 2-5 Wednesday 1July -- post availability Empty Re: Please reply to this post if you can attend! CoP Mission 2-5 Wednesday 1July -- post availability

Post  Mysthic Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:16 pm

There's a 50/50 chance for me to be available, depends when I get back home, as I'll be out of town tuesday night and coming back on wednesday.

Saddly, I can't confirm any time, but I assume that I'll be available after 6pm eastern.
Mysthic
Mysthic

Back to top Go down

Please reply to this post if you can attend! CoP Mission 2-5 Wednesday 1July -- post availability Empty 2-5

Post  Seraph-Marluxxia Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:29 pm

i can do 2-5 any time that day i can bring thief >.> lol and if u want ill lvl blm to 40 rq but thats all i could rly bring x.x

Seraph-Marluxxia

Back to top Go down

Post  Eik Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:48 pm

I can attend after 8 est

My jobs are PLD WAR BST COR BLM

Eik

Back to top Go down

Post  Cten Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:42 pm

Not sure what time I'll be getting back home, I'll be going out of town with Sarial. But he has said that we may get back around 7 or so. But again, that is not a confirmed time. But if I do end up going, I only have one job high for the mission which is BRD

edit- I'll be available at or around 8-9 est

Last edited by Cten on Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:48 pm; edited 2 times in total

Cten

Back to top Go down

Post  Mazakaru Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:42 pm

I get home from work that night around 6pm pst (9pm est) so after that Im ready to roll!!!!

Mazakaru
Admin

https://dreamsofsea.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sashimiaru Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:54 pm

Alrighty, I'm gonna go ahead & say that 9pm eastern (6pm pacific) looks like a good time. I'll be skipping dyna, but that's ok, let's get this done. Cool

Please be logged into the LS as soon as you can so we can all discuss the preperations needed to be sure everyone is ready for the fight.
Sashimiaru
Sashimiaru

Back to top Go down

Please reply to this post if you can attend! CoP Mission 2-5 Wednesday 1July -- post availability Empty COP 2-5

Post  Taoyin Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:12 pm

Yes please, i can attend anytime jobs, blu, sam, mnk, /nin or /dnc

Taoyin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down