Dreams of Sea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mission 5-2?

5 posters

Go down

Mission 5-2? Empty Mission 5-2?

Post  Shavari Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:54 pm

dont know if event is in the making this week, but thursday this week is great for me, maybe 7, 8 EST?

lookin to see where everyone stands on this.. im on a bit of streak of free thursdays, wanna power through CoP
Shavari
Shavari

Back to top Go down

Mission 5-2? Empty 5-2

Post  Crusty Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:28 pm

count me in
Crusty
Crusty

Back to top Go down

Mission 5-2? Empty Re: Mission 5-2?

Post  Mazakaru Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:08 am

Yeah going to work on it tomorrow, I work lots of OT in the summer, lifting bricks and other various stuff, this week I get the fun task of setting up a company picnic at our owners farm, was on the verge of heat exhaustion all day, thank whoever that I drink a lot of H20, anyways off topic, this 2 missions are tough and take some good planing, so i will have a post here tomorrow with details and an event sign up hopefully this thursday at the usual starting time!!!

Mazakaru
Admin

https://dreamsofsea.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  sephrioth Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:50 am

Dam any chance we could do it sunday at the same time i will be working all this week only time can make is tonight and sunday lol, sorry

sephrioth

Back to top Go down

Post  Cten Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:33 am

I'm up for a streak of CoPs. Only thing though, I'm not gonna be able to finish 5-1 on my own, BRD does not do well fighting stuff :X
But, with everyone's approval of course, I suggest that we do the NM on the night of 5-2?

Edit- Hmm, I don't think I'm going to be able to do this Thursday after all D: Have to go out of town, probably not even gonna be able to make it back till late.

Cten

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum