Dreams of Sea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because no one seems to post in here...

4 posters

Go down

Because no one seems to post in here... Empty Because no one seems to post in here...

Post  Cten Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:19 am

I'm going to try to get people to post lol.
So, I'm proposing a question.

What is your favorite of the beastmen races and why?
We all talk about our favorite job, race, zone. But what about the beastmen that we all love to kill and hate when they aggro us on our limit break missions?
Personally, I think I like the Yagudo. Big ass castles, and lots of SAM mobs. And they don't seem to have much backstory behind them, have the whole badass mystique thing going.

Cten

Back to top Go down

Because no one seems to post in here... Empty Re: Because no one seems to post in here...

Post  Chojin Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:58 am

I'll have to say the Merrows. Yes they are annoying and everything, but they sure do provide some entertainment when they come to visit Al Zhabi. It never seems to stop some player to carefully select a colorful array of explicit words to express how much they enjoy being stripped in the middle of a fierce battle. I haven't read much on their back story, but they do seem quite an interesting race.

All that aside, they also seem to be the only obviously female beastmen race. Every beastmen seems like they are male, but some you can't really tell like goblins or moblins. Perhaps SE will add more variety of races in the future?

P.S. I don't especially like the Mandy family, but they're quite amusing to watch from the outside of party. Nothing quite like seeing one near death putting everyone in party to sleep and going after that healer while everyone watches hopelessly.
Chojin
Chojin

Back to top Go down

Because no one seems to post in here... Empty Re: Because no one seems to post in here...

Post  SirKrackle Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:25 pm

I like the Tonberries. Very gruesome, apparently. Sneaking into houses and stabbing them...

SirKrackle

Back to top Go down

Post  Ondaraknes Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:12 am

tonberries cause theyre adorable and then shank ppl. lol loved them in all the ff games.

Ondaraknes

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down